enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rain Cold and Windy



Hi;

Iam hope your have a great day!

Mine is good.

I am still decorating, I always start early because it takes so long to do everything in my old age LOL I worked for years and would do it all thanksgiving weekend by my self... Bill would hide out in his room in the basement. I can remember working all day and coming home and putting up my mothers tree and all her decorations for her after working, when she got so she couldn't do it any more. Mom as I loved Christmas decorating and I still do. < 3 I cant believe I did all that and even had the energy to do it all. Now when I think back all I did (GOSH) super woman ya that was me Mrs do all.


I put a big wreath in my kitchen window with lights on both sides first time I ever did that and I think it looks wonderful and of course that me.LOL

Its a good day to stay in rain, wind and just plane crappy out today. I also finally gave my orchids ice cubes today. I wanted to do it every Monday so I would develop a routine but was so busy I forgot. and finally remembered today.DAH I have to find the spell check on here Iam the worlds worst speller not my high point. Bill called Bob yesterday to share his good news no cancer and every thing hopefully is getting back to normal he even mentioned getting together and going to Vegas probably after the holidays first have to figure out what to do with our dogs. Maby I will call Ali he watched them last vacation and I really like him he was the best dog sitter of course not as good as our grand children.:) Nothing compairs to having them do it. I dont have to be so fussy about how clean the house is when they do it LOL Have to start my art assignment I was goofing off all morning and I want to get it over with and send it in.
PS I finally after months figured out where spell check was DAH took me long enough.:)

CHOW From Me

Be kind to who ever you meet because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

2 comments:

  1. I remember all the Thanksgiving dinners and Christmas dinners for so many years and always wondered why YOU had them when our family was sooo big? You outdid yourself but know this, Lady Di, your efforts gave us the best memories and we all appreciate your hard work to make them happen. I may not have said it as much as I felt it, but thank you, and you are cherished. KTF *oh yea - spellcheck is abc icon

    ReplyDelete
  2. love blue eyes crying in the rain

    ReplyDelete