enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Busy Busy week for Me

Christmas Tree in my computer room.
Where I spend most of my time so have to have one in their..
Tree in Living Room

Family Favorite for the Holidays.


OMG I have been cooking raking and decorating its fun just so happy I can do it. The leaves on the willow are falling and falling their are thousands I dont even want to estimate how many I dont have a clue why the original owner planted a tree like that, they probably Knew they were not going to be here when the tree grew up! thats why I am sure of that.... I decorated two Christmas trees this week I like to have them up for Thanksgiving its a lot of work but I love them.Tomorrows the big turkey day I already made my mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes their in a casserole all ready to pop in the oven tomorrow. Today I will make the pretzel jello its a favorite with everyone, yep its really pretty good. I will also get the table set today and put the pickles and all that in a dish cover it and put in the fridge for tomorrow I like to be orgainzed cant stand doing everything when everyone is here I want to enjoy the day to. Cindy is making pies pumpkin and Cherry I think she said and Megan is making a chocolate cake so we will have lots of desserts. YUMMM. Love pie and cake. And Turkey sandwiches thats my favorite I like the sandwich more than the turkey dinner. I also like Turkey Ala King more than the dinner. The recipe in the Hillman mayo cook book we make it every year. Above is the recipe for the Pretzel Jello. Taken from my site I must concentrate on adding more recipes. Maby this winter.
Happy Thanksgiving
CHOW From Me



No comments:

Post a Comment