enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Rose From Me
Hi From Me;

Hope if your reading this your having a good day. Because I think its a full moon in my life OH my God its one depressing situation after another today and that never happens to me. Gosh I will be glad when its over.. NO its not full moon I checked that was the 2nd of November. OH Well!! OK getting back to what happening in my life this week, ONLY read if your interested other wise move on because I don't want to share if you don't care for me for what ever your reasons.. Because I always do everything to please everyone. I'm not the type to to argue and fight and be up set I don't enjoy that kind of thing. That's not me!!! I am a peaceful person. So if you don't like me please don't read move on. I sure don't need you in my life if your not my friend,.
Tuesday we went to our Granddaughters Art show at the University where she will be graduating in December. Her show was amazing I knew she did art but was really amazed how many different channels she pursued. and how good she is at all of them. Of course I knew she was good but that well versed, so impressed. Nice Job Megan and the snacks were good too LOL.
Tonight we go to our other Grand Daughters Play she is into acting at the collage she attends and I know that will be fun as well. I will post all about it after.
The gardener who cuts our grass came by and cut the grass for the last time this season so we all know what that means we wont see him until next spring like 4 to 5 month away YUCK not looking forward to winter.. That's all from me today have to get ready to go out..
CHOW FROM ME






No comments:

Post a Comment