enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snowing Here & Pecan Crescent Cookies

Good Morning
The snow is coming down and it always looks so festive and pretty.
  I took advantage and went out and snapped a few pictures around the house with the lights on early this morning befor I shoveled off the back deck. We hire some one to do the front if this keeps up Im going to have him do the back as well theirs about 3 inches now and still coming down.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.











these two were taken from inside.
I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos
Dedicated to my relatives who live in California, Arizona and Florida.
And my special friend Linda who lives in Australia.
And my Sister who is in the hospital.



Ingredients


1 cup butter, softened

1/2 cup sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 cup finely chopped pecans

confectioners' sugar

Directions

1.In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour. Stir in pecans.

2.Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 2-1/2-in. logs and shape into crescents. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325 degrees F for 20-22 minutes or until set and bottoms are lightly browned. Let stand for 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Thanks For Looking

Dont forget im not perfect so dont expect me to be Im only human..

4 comments:

  1. wayne says to tell you he really, really likes these photos - thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are wonderful photographs Diane - I keep going back and looking at them. I try to image how cold it must be while we are sweltering in summer head. Bright blue sky and scorching sun. I prefer yours I think. Your decorations for Christmas are very beautiful. I am so glad you shared them.

    Love to Aletha as she makes a recovery,

    Love and hugs,

    Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda I appreciate your sweet words.

    Hugs From Me have a great day.:)

    ReplyDelete