enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Snow again this morning we are being socked this December with snow!!
I think we are supposed to get 2 to 5 more inches.


 Two snow plows busy plowing the parking lot behind us.

Heres one from yesterday the sky is so pretty.

Rabbit tracks on our drive way.


Snow coming down always looks so pretty.


Today is garbage day!


 Buses in a row going to pick up the kids.
I counted 11.

A Closer look.



This is from my Dear Internet Friend Linda.

Aletha and I have been internet friends with Linda for over 8 years.

She lives in Sunny Australia!
 Linda is sharing this with us.


What Shall I give for Christmas?


A listening ear to the friend with a heartache.

A thank you to the tired salesperson who serves you.

Laughter to brighten a less-fortunate's life.

A kiss and a hug for a handicapped child.

Time to read to the sightless.

An act of kindness to the shut-in.

A cheery greeting to one who is ill.

A smile to the elderly person who is struggling to walk.

A written message to a lonely one.

How simple our Christmas shopping can be this year -

And every year - when we give gifts of the heart


I hope you can manage to give some of these gifts.


Love and Hugs,

From Me



3 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful pictures, I love Linda writing always have she writes so beautiful, Thanks Linda for letting Diane put that on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog and photographs Diane - I always check your blog and I have a friend named Narelle who checks your blog quite often too - we both love the snow and your recipes.

    Sorry girls I did not write that piece but thought it lovely - thank you for adding it to your blog - it is something worth thinking about for sure.

    Love and hugs,

    Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little red street light - your blog captures the true spirit of Christmas - thanks xo

    ReplyDelete