enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cold 50 Mile Wind Qusts AHH the Mid West.

Trying to think of a happy positive thing to say today.
 Because I like to share happiness...


Here is a happy share, our great niece and her guy Christmas tree shopping.
 I loved the photo and made a creation out of it.
I like the way it turned out I hope they did as well. 
 Our weather today!
  Drifting blowing snow up to 50 mile gusts.dropping temps a low of 3..



 I am trying to get in the mood to wrap some gifts something I used to like doing way back when...
 I just looked over at my screen and I have three temperatures from three different states.
Its almost Christmas and they are all having temperatures in the 70 one is actually 77 range.
I have never experienced anything like that.
 How can you get in the Christmas mood if its not freezing cold..

Tomorrow our Niece Robbie is coming over she has business in our area and she is stopping by for a visit with us.
Bill and I are looking forward to that.
 I hope the weather doesn't cause her any problems.
This morning we actually ventured out to Church.


Our Church taken last night..
 After Church we went to breakfast with our Church friends.
 We have been going to a different place and so far every one really enjoys it.
 Its really reasonable and the food is good as well.
Thank you guys for making us your friend you dont have any Idea how much that means to us..

I hope Aletha got her tree up this weekend I know how she loves Christmas decorations..

Time for me to close I have things to get done.

Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

2 comments:

  1. No no tree this Christmas It will have to ewait till next year I listen to christmas music on my ear phones that keeps me going

    ReplyDelete