enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rain, Sleet and Snow its the Mid West in Winter.

Good Morning or maybe its Afternoon or Evening when I finish and post.
  What ever the time.
 I  hope you are having a good day.
This is my happy time, I hope you enjoy reading my Blogg.
Its raining  where I live, the other day we had a lot of snow! so pretty and now the big melt and then Ice. One of the joys of living in the Mid West.
Their were a lot of birds flying around this morning, I took a couple of pictures to share.

Yep that's Birds in the tree not leaves.
One reson I haven't posted a lot this week trying to do a lot of catch up around the house.
 We have been doing extra shopping getting stocked up for the bad weather coming.
 If we don't want to venture out we can stay home.
I guess I better cut this short we are watching Julie today and I know she will want the computer.
I was right she wants to play her games and keeps letting me know it.


Every year the same thing the seam leaks even though we repair it every year.
That's Snow melting off the roof.

The big leak is right out side our door that we let our dogs out into the yard.
That's why I go through all this trouble. Otherwise when it starts to freeze its so dangerous.

The yellow bucket is what its dripping into and than I empty it every hour so it wont freeze.
 fun isn't it.
 We are supposed to go in to a deep freeze.
Just thought you would want to know what a fun day Im having. 

Here is the best part of our day our Girl and her big bowl of pop corn.
She keeps Bill hopping with the remote fixing the DVD that keeps freezing up LOL


Thats All For This Time.
Julie wants to play on the computer. 
Like I say dont expect me to be perfect Im not.
But I try.



3 comments: