enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, September 30, 2010


Looks like today is going to be a fantastic day!

Sunny this morning and just enough breeze to make for a beautiful morning. I am expecting our youngest grand daughter to stop by for a visit.that's always fun when some one stops by it gives me a break and I don't feel like I have to be doing some sort of project..I painted the railings on the back and front decks this week. they turned out pretty good the back one really needed it especially where the willow hung over it now that that's gone hopefully it wont need it for a long time..

Today is garbage pick up and while I was out their putting out the trash containers I couldn't resist taking a fantastic picture of the morning sun rise.

Yesterday while I was watering the flowers in the front I just had to take a picture of a grass hopper trying to get away from me while I was watering my flowers in the front



Here is a snap shot of my neighbor across the road doing her morning power walk.


That's all from me for today
I have to get ready the girls are coming over and were going to lunch.

Thanks For Looking

Hugs

Diane Louise



2 comments:

  1. Everyday is a fantastic day Diane - your garden is looking wonderful and you have worked hard. Well done. Love and hugs, Linda.

    ReplyDelete