enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Here is a great verse I wanted to share this morning.

Give Lavishly, Live Abundantly
By
 Helen Steiner Rice

The more you give
the more you get
The more you laugh
the less you fret -
The more you do
unselfishly
The more you live
abundantly
The more of everything
you share
The more you'll always
have to spare -
The more you love
the more you'll find
That life is good
and friends are kind...
For only what
we give away,
Enriches us
from day to day


Ive been busy as usual I always try to keep busy.
 I gave my sun flower a fresh coat of paint yesterday.
 
I am a lover of Sun Flowers for years now and it was looking kind of faded.
 so I took a chance and freshened it up for the winter,
 I haven't decided to leave it out all winter of put it away until spring. 
 
I was out their cleaning up the garden and cutting back my Austrian sage for fall and they drove by..
Yep Maxine and Bob!!
I knew they would they were the original owners who built our house.
 they like to check on whats happening
We have made so many changes over the eight years. 
I know they noticed the tree was gone how could you help
 she loved the tree she told me Bob planted it for her.
Sorry Maxine but I agree it was beautiful!
 But I had to constantly maintain it.
They drive by often she misses the house.
 I seen the one she is in now and its a Doll house like all the houses she decorates.
She has a lot of talent and so does Bob.
He  amazed me all the houses he built almost totally by his self.
 
Like I said Bill and I are serving this Sunday
We have to go shopping for our treats
  I also have to make something to sell
For October Fest at our Church Sunday
 I keep changing my mind the latest is Apple Slices.
 some thing hope fully easy.
 
Sharing a little pot of Mums and Winter Pansies


Its a beautiful Sunny morning and I better get out their and enjoy it.
 As soon as the heavy dew is gone I have to paint the railings on the back deck.
 I gave  them a coat of primer  last week. 
 
Here's my pot of carnations that I baby!!
 I move them almost in the house at night, will not quite  :) so they wont freeze.
Its loaded with buds although you cant see it in this photo.
It looks so graceful in the pot. and smells heavenly.
The blue thingie has rollers to move it around just in case you wondered.

Thanks For Looking
Have a great day.


3 comments:

  1. Nice I want some seeds on the carnations, sunflower looks good, and I love the russian sage since I am no longer working I am going to get some next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the carnations would bloom before the season ends - hurrah! love the mums and pansies together and your sunflower is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane - thanks for sharing such a lovely verse.

    Sunflowers were chosen this year as the flower to represent Organ donation and transplantation - because of their cheerfulness and hope.

    I love the Cheshire Cat - I come from Cheshire in England.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete