enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, September 20, 2010

What have we been up to this past weekend!
A lot as always. :)


Saturday Megan and Julie came over in the morning they went to the farmers market and picked up Chocolate covered Bacon and chocolate cover toffee my very favorite.
 Thanks again it was awesome. Bill also went the same morning and picked up the very same thing I don't know how they missed each other, so all in all we had a lot to share. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.


Saturday evening Meg and Julie came back over and went with us to the family night out we went for pizza it took us two hours to get their. We made a mistake going Thur Orland right around dinner time and the traffic was heavy especially being Saturday. Of course we got a little lost thank god for cell phones what would we do with out them. We went by map quest directions and they were a little off or was it Bill who was a little off LOL. any way we finally made it.

Steve and Liz, The Palaszynski family and the Seban Family all beat us, but all in all it was an enjoyable evening Steve drove us home and Meg and Liz fallowed in Steve's car.
Meg left her car at our house and she wanted to pick it up and bring it home.
Sunday Cindy, Bill, Steve, and Liz came over for dinner befor Steve and Liz left to go back to their apartnment and school we all had a great visit. their not as often as they used to be have to get used to that.
I have been working on the grass and area where the tree was and I think I have it looking pretty good for the rest of the season befor winter comes rolling in and we all know what that means.
 I painted the trim white it needed it it was so dirty from the tree and I put a couple of pots in front of it so it would less BLAH I went out and bought two yellow mums of course their not opened up yet so hopefully they will last a little longer. I also bought  Ice Pansy's I know everything wont last long but it cheers it up for a while.

I know it doesn't look all that fancy but I'm happy with the results.

Thanks For Looking
Hugs From Me



3 comments:

  1. the storage really pops with the trim - nice job

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good Diane you need something on the fence over there, or like I said do a fake window with trim and a flower box this way you can also put in evergreens in the flowerbox and holly for the winter just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies appreciate your comments and Ideas.:)

    ReplyDelete