enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Short But Sweet


Hi this is going to be short and sweet as the saying goes.
We had a busy day yesterday Brittney went to Church with us then we went out to eat breakfast with some friends we usually do that on Sunday some times we sit with each other and some times we are at the other end of the table you never know but its fun any way.
I did the usual laundry after church when we got home Steve and Liz were here working on their bikes later Cindy called and we went over to check out some landscaping they had purchased. So I ended up helping her clear up the area where she wanted to have it planted we got it all cleared I wish Bill would have taken a picture it would have been good for a laugh it was so hot out I had a hand towel draped over my head to keep the sun from frying my brain OMG I must be nuts at my age still doing that kind of stuff but I actually love creating things I must be crazy..
This morning I watered my neighbors flower pots out side just in case the rain didn't manage to get into them.They will be home some time tomorrow. I tied up some of my grasses in my flower gardens they kind of cover up other plants and don't get the proper sun and raked up a little.

I know my life sounds exciting Cindy and Julie came over then Megan. Cindy and I went flower and plant shopping Wednesday is going to be the day everything gets planted It should look great.



Here is a recipe share from me of course I don't measure I just go by taste and how much I think I like in this recipe. Julie will be over early in the morning and I wont be able to get near the computer so I thought I better write this down tonight.

Diane's Zippy Potato Salad


4 red Potatoes boiled jackets on
2 hard boiled eggs
1/2 white onion
Hellman's Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons of Italian Giardiniera

Remove skins from potatoes after cooling off slice, add chopped hard cooked eggs, chopped onion, Italian giardiniera. Mayonnaise. Mix well add salt and pepper to taste if desired .Chill for an hour serve and enjoy.


Thanks For Looking
I know I don't have the commas and periods in there where they belong.
 That's me I always did my own thing.



Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

1 comment: