enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Rain Rin and More Rain

My Teddy Bear CowBoy


Taken this morning Fall is here

My 2 Orchids taken the other day.

My Iris he dosent want to give up.
Taken this morning in the rain.

OMG is it ever raining here, the poor Farmers the farm fields are flooded, they may have to wait until it freezes befor they can go out their.. Yes the parakeets are still here its in the 60s today so that helps. I have a new picture to share one of my latest pixel creations. Hope you like it. Isnt he adorable I call him Cowboy Teddy. Bill is going to make Broccoli Cheedar Soup to day its that kind of a day BLAHHHH RAIN LOL. The Leaves are almost all down! hate to see that happen but then its the Midwest what can I say. OMG had to shut the music off it was driving me crazy and thats a short trip for me LOL.


Thats all from me have a great day and thanks for reading.

Tonight I am taking a picture of this giant Ghost my neighbor has in their front, wait until you see its sooooooo cute.

CHOW From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment