enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another Busy CleanUp


Well I started the fall clean up trimming, cutting and pulling out. I have 6 bags outin front for the pick up on Monday. Iam not done!! I hope to finish up next week. After a while everything starts to look crappy and the cleanup looks so much better. The Girls went to Boo at the Zoo. I had plans to go help at the church and Bill wasent feeling to well, he is better now, so we didnt go with. I think we are actually going to be able to cut the grass Monday WHOOO we have been having some crappy weather and werent able to do it for 2 weeks . Crossing my fingers for monday. Heres a little verse I found hope you like it.

  1. "A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires." Paulo Coelho
    CHOW From Me HUG

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable - I think you have been working on the bushes because you want to spend as much time outdoors before the real cold, dreary weather comes and we will be stuck inside for so long.

    ReplyDelete