enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi From Me;

We are doing GOOD!

I have been doing a lot of creating on the computer in PSP one of my favorite things to do.

Today I have to dust LOL

Robbie I also bought another Orchid, I now am the proud owner of two. wish me luck..

Bill went to the Dr.Monday for those who would like to know and he has an enlarge prostrate and bladder infection. He hasent had a fever for about 5 days now and is on Meds flomax and is doing much better he says he feels almost normal and that is good news.

We now have a service cutting and trimming the grass! boy do we like that. LOL They do ours and our next door neighbor and they are done in no time. And are they ever cheep $25 I cant believe it. They did a fantastic job. And believe me we have a lot of trimming here. It used to take us 2 hours to do all our grass and trim.

Here is a little verse I found and made a tag out of it.

Have a Great Day
Hugs Me

1 comment:

  1. Aren't orchids beautiful? I am so happy you got another one. What color? Go on Hausermann's website and see the splendid varieties (you may want all of them) and they are reasonably priced. We bought the last one at Trader Joe's - they buy them directly from Northern California.
    I am so happy about Uncle Bill's recovery. I thought it might be that and the meds will clear it up. Whew. Thanks for letting us know. xo

    ReplyDelete