enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Another one from Me


Whow!!! I have so many computer irons going, I can hardly keep up with my art, and different groups its almost getting crazy.. Today Iam going to shop for a steam pocket mop my sister swears its the best and I always wash the floors on my hands and knees the old fashioned way.. I dont have a maid, Iam the maid.LOL If I like it I may never crawl on the floor again.

Its cloudy and dreery again its been like that all week! where's the sun? I want Sun...Oh and did I mention icy cold. I was out their cleaning up from the birds and giving them fresh seed and it was COLD and DAMP.. I could hardly stand it.Everything is looking like fall around here its pretty and then its not with all this rain the leaves are falling from the trees and thats never pretty.



Is there something special you've been meaning to do? Today is the day to get started.

Is there something you know that needs to be said? Today is your chance to effectively and compellingly express it.
Is there someone you've been thinking of getting in touch with? This is the moment when you can go ahead and reach out.
Formulating the best of intentions is a great way to start. Yet for those intentions to have any value, they must be acted upon.
Today is the day to put your magnificent and meaningful intentions into action. Today is the magical space in which possibilities can indeed become real.
Today is here and ready to be lived. Give your best to today, and its value will always stay with you.
Ralph Marston
Enjoy Your Day Hugs Me..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment