enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, October 22, 2009


Hi From Me

Today has been busy and not to complain just happy I can do what I do ..I trimed four bushes yeaterday! whow sick of trimming 21 bushes is a lot. And I am a fanatic about them LOL one more to go I might just save that one until spring.. havent decided yet weather depending.. Bill has still been running a slite fever it comes and goes wierd!! all week he is slow coming around he went for test Monday and next Monday will get the results. He isnt sure if he has a urinary track infection or pancraus problems will know soon all his Dr's. are off this week. Their probably in Vegas LOL. He was well enough to go out today we went shopping so thats a good sign and he's cooking another good sign. Making Italian Sausage Tortulini Soup. Its kind of a dreary rainy day not heavy rains but sprinkles. Windy and in the 50s. Just an all around crappy day..

I bought my first orchid today this is going to be a challenge as I have never had one befor I had trouble finding them until I went to all places the local Kroger wish me luck. LOL Prayers for my Nephew Scott he has been in the hospital all week his pancras is inflammed. And befor I close ignore the misspelled words Iam not the number one best speller LOL The picture is one of my latest creations hope you like it.

Chow from Me

3 comments:

  1. hope uncle bill gets better once and for all xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aunt Diane

    We have 4 orchids as of right now, one with big white petals, one with dainty little white and purple ones, one with VERY tiny red, orange, yellow, pink, and white, and one with purple with yellow stripes on the inside... we have three different kinds -- phaleonopsis, dendrobium, and i can't remember the third.

    Since you're concerned about taking care of them, go to www.JustAddIceOrchids.com all you do is add 3 ice cubes once a week, and if you sign up at that website, they'll email you to add them every week.

    Love Steven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Diane,
    I have 4 orchids as of right now. We slowly buy more as we don't kill them. All you have to do is add 3 ice cubes a week. Go to www.JustAddIceOrchids.com and you can sign up for a newsletter that will remind you to add them every week.

    Love Steven

    ReplyDelete