enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

My First Orchid


Hi and Good Morning

Iam so excited!!

Little things make me happy.

This will be brief have to get ready to go out! My GrandSons Birthday lunch today some are at work and we go with the ones who arent. The way everyones scheduel is lately. I will take picture OF Course LOL.

I just had to share thanks to our niece Robbie and nephew Steve. I bought my first orchid and plan to buy more. I had trouble finding them. can you believe that..The local green house is getting ready for Christmas its pretty BUT come on already LOL!!!


Here is a picture I gave it its first 3 ice cubes yesterday and I joined the Orchid Community in Classmate .com I know I have time for all of that stuff. more like crazy...LOL

Have a great day.
Hug Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment