enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Photo Shown On WGN last night & Butter Brittle


Picasa wouldn't let me add pictures yesterday so here goes another attempt.


OK looks like Im Back!
After deleting a ton of photos because they want more money.
Sharing a couple of photos I took,also a special recipe loved by my family.

I had to break down and pay, thats OK..
I enjoy sharing my photos. 

Tonight's Moon and a star, Jupiter at the upper left..
Its always exciting when Tom Skilling on WGN post my photo.
Thank You for post last night.
Nov 28 12


Sharing a family favorite that I always make for Christmas.
 Hoping it will last because its my favorite..



I love Christmas lights!
 Here is our tree all lit up just for the photo.
I should have put the fireplace on, OH well next time.


The last Christmas ornament from my Mother it is very special to me.
My Mother loved Christmas.


The village above I made and hand painted way back in the 1960s
It looks really small here but it fits perfect under the tree and its special because I made it... 


This guy I have been hanging  in the window for a lot of years.
probably since the early 70s.
 I finally had to throw the Santa one away, it didn't light and I didn't want to mess with it.
I have way to many that I don't use. 


Sharing the sun rise this morning, Beautiful.

I think that's all for this time, I have to make the brittle.. LOL I tried to fit it in yesterday,
I couldn't so definitely will today.


Thanks For Looking 
Until Next Time.






No comments:

Post a Comment