enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Bacon Cheddar Patty Cakes





Sally 
Don't know what she was looking at but obviously enjoying it..


We got our little tree up in my computer room 
the big one comes later.
I do have a few out side decorations up have to take advantage of the mild weather we are experiencing because we know it wont last.


The Sun Rise from the other day
always pretty..

A couple of my decorations out front.


That's Sally looking out the door, I cant go far she is always right by me. 
Not abby she is always off sleeping some where.







This girl was enjoying the mild weather.



I don't know where the Sun Rise is this morning that's where it usually comes up, wow glummy..


My grasses even look beautiful in fall.


I thought I would share a recipe again..



Bacon Cheddar Patty Cakes





Ingredients

  • 3 slices bacon
  • 4 cups mashed potatoes (cold leftover)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 12 tsp salt
  • 12 tsp black pepper (ground)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

  1. Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove the bacon slices, crumble, and set aside. Leave the bacon drippings in the skillet.
  2. Mix the mashed potatoes, eggs, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; stir in the crumbled bacon and Cheddar cheese.
  3. Form the mixture into 8 patties. Heat the bacon drippings over medium heat, and pan-fry the patties in the drippings until crisp on each side, about 4 minutes per side.



That's all from me for a while
 I will be busy, enjoy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it..
Until Next Time
Thanks for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment