enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy April and the Sun is shinning..

Sharing a link of my Nieces
 who is just so creative check it out..


Enjoy Your Visit!

Sorry
 I haven't taken the time to Blog!
 my life has been turned in another direction for now, I did want to blog a little today.
 I went to visit Bill he now has shingles just a little bump in his road back to health. He seems to be taking it quite well but that's him he never has complained about anything, amazing isn't it..
 I wish I could be that way your either that way or your not and he is Lucky I might say.
I took the day off and just did a little here and a little their it felt good not to have to run some where. The Sun is shinning so I did a little out in the front and back but so windy so it wasn't all that comfortable . It did feel good to be out their although it was windy.
My dear sweet neighbor brought me over a bowl of chili Sunday, it was good but I have to confess I'm used to Bills Chili. It wasn't bad but..LOL
 They worry about me and that's so sweet of them.
I try to make time to Blog so this is it.
 I took a few photos nothing to exciting but thought I would share them.

Mrs Robin taking a break.

Abbie loves the new sofa.


New Love seat in my computer room
 Its so comfortable.


A big Crow checking out the scene.
You can see the tree is starting to bud out..
Hurray!!


The Farmers are back at it for another season.


Another beautiful sky.


 A Big Drink.


I found this and liked it so I thought I would post,
It always reminds me of Spring.
A very happy time in the Mid West.

That time of year
when they can take a dip in the fountain.


A little something I made a while back.
I used to love to do pixel painting now I just don't seem to find the time.

Thanks For Looking




4 comments:

  1. stay strong...your pics are wonderful and the new furniture really pops in the room - tfs - love you both xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog Diane, hope Bill will be home soon to do the grill, I will try to come out more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs as always - hope you are taking care of yourself in all this rushing around.

    Hope the shingles soon fade for Bill and that he continues to make good progress.

    Love and hugs, Linda.

    ReplyDelete