enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Welcome To Spring Finally!



I guess its time to change my page from St Pa ttys to something else,
 since it long gone now for another year. Happy Spring! it has been a long time coming.
 I have been busier than busy and haven't taken the time to say Hi and so glad you are checking me out.  I am expecting new furniture for my computer _ family room tomorrow, it came in a couple of weeks early so I washed down every thing in the room getting ready for the happy day. My other furniture was old and our grand son wanted it so he got it..It didnt look bad but for some reason on the one side the material was showing wear and any way I wanted new furniture.. I have been busy visiting Bill he is recuperating nicely, they had him so medicated with vicodin he could hardly function due to the pain he has been experiencing so our Doctor wanted him off the evil pill and on to a different multi pill and what a difference he is back from the unknown if you know what I mean..

Bills younger cousin Robin came down to visit him Saturday.
 Even though it wasn't long enough it was so great that he took the time to do so. He lives in Georgia and was here on business up in the northern part of our state. So now Im hunting down pictures of the family on Bills computer to send to him and I also want to thank Robbie for taking the time to come down to visit as well and thanks so much for all the goodies you brought they were all really enjoyed.
Posting a few pictures taken the past few days.



We had rain last night I put the table out but not the chairs that go with it, they take up to much room. If I need them we can get them out.




That's my Irises and crocuses coming up,
 so exciting to see everything popping out of the ground..


I thought you would want to see my Orchids, I love Orchids.


Filled up one of my fountains and the water didnt freeze over night.


The moon from early in the morning.


Taken from inside I just happen to like the cloud formation.


More work I picked up more mulch the other day 12 bags so far.
 I told you I have been busy.
 Photo might be a little hazy taken from inside.
 I haven't washed the out side yet from all the winter dirt and grime.


The new flower garden, waiting for more flowers to be planted
 as soon as the weather warms up and no fear of frost.


General Tremont
My niece Sue named him and I think that works.
 He looks kind of like a General, no offence to any one..


The room waiting for the new furniture.

I know your wondering what about that one curtain panel its longer. Its actually the same size as the rest of the room, the manufacture must have labeled it wrong. 
 I hide it in the back of the couch so its not noticable, it works!  I was to lazy to take it back..


My Shelf in the computer room looks nice to me.
 Its always nice to do a change its been a while.


Time to close for now I have 18 sandwiches to make for our Church Lenten supper for tonight,
 besides going to visit Bill.
 Im one busy Lady and so thankful I can do it.













2 comments:

  1. Oh nice blog Diane the room looks nice and the new flower garden I know will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great share - so happy it's spring again - can't wait to see the new furniture and all your blossoms :)

    ReplyDelete