enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GOOOOD Morning! N Ground Beef Stir Fry

What can I say except the weather isn't my favorite rainy, cold, windy.


Last night it was miserable the dogs refused to leave the house, they were terrified of the weather out there and I couldn't blame them, so we waited until about midnight when the worse was over. Of course I didnt sit up until then and wait I just happened to wake up and said want to go out, they were ready..

I took the cutest picture yesterday and sent it into our WGN weather man and he posted it on the weather report. I was kind of excited about that I felt like a celebrity for a split second..


Three Baby Doves and a Sparrow waiting for the rain to stop.
The picture isn't to sharp because it was taken from inside looking out.

I went to visit Bill yesterday, I try to go almost every day unless I need to take a day off now and then.
I stopped to get gas and fill up my gas tank. I was down to 1/4 of a tank and $50 dollars later it was filled up. amazing isn't it.
Tomorrow i am meeting Bill at the Doctors office and the driver cant stay so I will take him back.  We are going to go to Culver's drive through. Bill wants a burger then we are going to stop by the house so Bill can come in. He wants to see his girls he always asks how are the girls.
 They will be so excited they haven't seen him since December.


I cooked a meal yesterday
I made one of my favorite stir Fry's
Something Bill made up and we love.

Of course I added my touch!


Ground Beef Stir Fry


1lb ground beef or ground round stead
 I used ground round steak
1 cup cooked minute rice
3 eggs scrambled separately
1 medium white onion sauted
2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
2 Tablespoon's sesame oil
Two bunches of fresh broccoli heads
cut into bite size pieces.
 Bake Broccoli in the oven with 1/2 stick of softened butter
2 Tablespoons  of olive oil
 2 cloves of chopped garlic
 mix thoroughly
 bake at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes

Saute meat until done drain, add cooked rice, scrambled eggs, Baked broccoli
 do not drain butter and oil and garlic.
 add sesame oil, soy sauce stir all until well blended.
Serve and enjoy.

AND
As Always
I'm not perfect so dont expect me to be.






3 comments:

  1. Uncle Bill will be so happy to be in his beloved home with his family, even for a day ~ wonderful blog ~ thanks for the share xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and yes wait wait, I have to put my sunglass on you are shinning so bright, you are the star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments.
    Hugs From Me

    ReplyDelete