enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rain! Thunder! Lightning..

Hope all is well on your end of the box..


I like this message its so up lifting..

WHEW raining, thunder, lightning here this morning coming down pretty hard.  Abbie is pressed up against me under my desk trembling, I for got to give her one of the pills Cindy gave me to help her calm down.
 I sure was busy yesterday will actually Im busy every day.


 Yep that's rain on the deck this morning.
 We needed it to push all the perennials along" yeah "for rain.
  but not to much just enough.


I like to call this my dessert look garden the colors remind me of the dessert.
One of my absolute favorite places to drive through.


My Tulips, Mums, Roses and  Irises coming up so excited about that..


 All my transplants are taking nicely
 in a couple of months this little garden will be grown and full.
I did it all by my self.


I know it looks like nothing!
  To me its beautiful after a long winter with snow on the ground for months.

 I think today Im going to put my Box wood plants out so they can get a little fresh air they have been in the garage all winter and we are expecting 70 and 80 today and tomorrow.
 that will definately be good for them, of course when it gets cold Ill put them back into the garage..
I dont want to shock them to much they are doing so well.


I made the communion bread yesterday morning my turn to make it for  the month of April, it turned out pretty good" bragging here." LOL Im getting it down pretty good hardly any mess Im just getting to to good at this baking the bread thing. I even brought it over to the church yesterday because we are going to the show in Joliet with Cindy, Megan, Julie looking forward to that.  I didnt want to worry weather some one would be there or not. I knew Erica was their so I had the opertunity to take  it over. I dont have a key and I dont want one that's why I dont have one. I dont want to be the only one in the Church I would rather have some one their when Im there to scary for me, silly isn't it.


Another photo of my front garden coming back to life after a long winter.


Here  is a shot of my baby Bunnie I named her April.
Sleeping by the side of our house.
Of course I wont think shes so cute when she is eating all my plants.
So I have to get out there and put some cayenne pepper here and their.


I like that one cute isnt it.

I met Bill at the hospital yesterday Roger the driver for the Nursing home brought him and I picked him up and brought him back. He needed a blood transfusion and plasma his counts were way down and that always makes him so tired. we sat there for a few hours befor it was over it took about seven hours befor he was ready to leave. They forgot to give him his pills at noon and when we were leaving at 4 they seen them with the paper work and gave them to him then. and of course she dropped some on the floor first. she was a nervous space cadet the afternoon head nurse I couldn't believe her she seemed so nice but wow what a wreck.
 I hope he is feeling much better this morning. He seemed really good yesterday so happy that he is inproving. his legs are still a bit rocky but he is coming along quite well.
Bill is out of isolation and not confined to his room any more he can now go down to the dining room and join the others for meals finally I felt so bad for him. Oh now the lady across the hall has a sign on the side of her door. and the cart with gowns and gloves.
So sorry for her looks like it will be flying around the home unfortunately...

I called my neighbor Florence to let them know he was going to be there for a few hours. she is a volunteer their and her daughter is some biggie there such a wonderful family they have been so good to us I cant begin to tell you. They immediately went right up there to visit him and brought him some home made cookie bars as a treat they are delicious.
Thank you Florence, Ray and Nancy. We have been so lucky that you moved next to us.


We had fog this week.
 I love fog not all the time but once in a while it always makes for spooky pictures.
 It was garbage pick up day as well, as you can see the neighbors container out there..

Time for me to close and get ready to make the dog food..
Their special you know that by now..

If you find mistakes always remember Im not perfect  Im just human;;


Have a safe happy weekend.















5 comments:

  1. everything is blooming for you - brighter days on the horizon - keep the faith - love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog Diane - in all your busy days I hope you find some time to do the things you enjoy.

    I laughed out loud when I read that all your transplants are taking nicely - my transplanted liver is doing well too.

    Love and hugs to you and holding Bill close and hoping for better days.

    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the comments. hugs back from me

    ReplyDelete