enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Up Date!!

Monday Monday January Cold
YUCK

Good Morning Cold of course its winter and we have had snow on the ground for over a month.
 It did disappear  in December for about 2 or 3 days just enough time to clean up the doggie dodo..


The photo is a picture on the ride to the Hospital couldn't pass this one up.
Of course I took pictures and cant fine them figures I have way to many.


Bill is in the hospital and has started his treatnments he is really happy to be finally getting the proper treatment for his Leukemia.. Keeping fingers and toes crossed his attitude is great and that's always a good thing. Our family has been super good, jumping right in and wanting to help in any way they can We are blessed. I do feel bad and hope its not interfering to much with their lives they have to have a life as well. I dont want to thank all who I notified for all their kind words and prayers.

The view from his room.



The building in the very back is the new hospital going up.
the two dots at the very top are workers on the roof.

OMG Its snowing hard again;


I think I better close for now.
 I have a lot to do and cant spend it in front of the computer today.
 things dont get done that way.

WHOOO HOOO
Bears won yesterday!!


They will be playing again Sunday.

Thanks For Looking
Diane Louise


3 comments:

  1. Nice blog and we are all hoping and praying for Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Diane - I am sorry to hear that Bill is in hospital and hope they are able to provide him with the treatment to help him. You take care of yourself and be proud of your family.

    Please keep us up to date about Bill's progress.

    Love and hugs,

    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, sorry to hear that Bill is in hospital. It's not easy on anyone when somebody special is ill. Please know that I will be praying for you and Bill.
    Hugs, RellaB

    ReplyDelete