enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowing Again!!




Aren't we lucky more snow!!
 I don't know if its ME! but it seems like we are getting a lot more snow this winter than usual at this time. I did take the opportunity to snap a few pictures, that maybe you don't see where you live. Bill went out to buy more bird seed, hopefully enough to get us thru the bad winter that hasn't even arrived yet.. Out side the cars are really creeping, they are being extra careful, at least some of them are. The plows are out in full force this is their weather..
 Job Security..






Its been like a blizzard off and on all day.




The Hawk above, I think! was watching the black squirrel that has a peanut in his mouth.
 they were both frozen still for a long time.
I don't know if the squirrel got away all I can say is I hope so..
I know all the little birds were terrified as well, hiding in the bushes and trees near by.


The gold circle in the top right is the hawk.
I took all the pictures from inside our house.
Thats all from me for today.

Thanks For Looking
Hugs


3 comments:

  1. these are amazing pics - the hawk is absolutely regal - cute blog background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, Grandma. The hawk is a majestic looking bird. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You both so much they are pretty cool arent they :)

    ReplyDelete