enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get Ready For The Deep Freeze

Get Ready!!
Im not saying Im happy about it but the temperature is going to dip down in the next couple of days..


This photo was taken from inside the house a winter full moon


This one was taken out side when it was a little brighter out.
So the reflection from the window isn't their.

We went up to see Bill today here is another view from his room.


South west airlines circling the sky I don't know if it was taking off or waiting for the OK to land any way you cant miss that Orange South West Air Plane


Another Medical building out side and to the right.
 I think Steve said it was a Science Study School.


An ambulance backing into the Comer Children's Hospital.
In front of the ambulance their are 3 cars in the row of cars that have the yellow boot on the wheel.

 I do want to share a recipe I made yesterday and was so happy how it turned out.

Crockpot Corned Beef 


Prep Time: 25 minutes

Cook Time: 11 hours

Total Time: 11 hours, 25 minutes Yield: 8 servings

Ingredients:

6 carrots, cut into chunks

2 onions, chopped

•2-3 lb. corned beef brisket with seasoning packet
12 oz. can beer
2 Tbsp. yellow mustard

1/4 cup brown sugar

1 cup water

Brocolli flowerets

Preparation:

In 4-6 quart crockpot, combine brocolli flowerets, carrots and onions. I didnt use cabbage because I didnt have one the brocolli turned out just fine. 
Rinse corned beef under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Place in crockpot and sprinkle with contents of seasoning mix. Pour beer over brisket and spread mustard on brisket. In small bowl mix brown sugar with water and pour over brisket. Cover crockpot and cook on High setting for 4 to 5 hours hours.
I put all ingredients in at the same time

Thanks For Looking
Enjoy

Hugs

Diane Louise
PS If you see mistakes Im not perfect and I dont know my theirs..:) 






3 comments:

  1. Great photos a great blog - and we love you even if you get mixed up. We all make mistakes my friend. Hope Bill is doing okay. Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda I appreciate all and any comments coming from you, they are always so special.

    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that does sound good I will try that recipe

    ReplyDelete