enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowing Again.

Snowing Again winter is hard at times;
 Oh sure its nice if you can be retired and look out the window and that's right where I am..So I sit back and just enjoy the blizzard going on out their..  I don't enjoy the cold cant tell a lie about that.
  I put on the glow lights that's what I call them it puts me in a warm   frame of mind.
I haven't had them on for a couple of years, looks kind of cozy especially January one of my worse winter months. When all the Christmas tree lights are down and packed away.


I havent shared a picture of my Orchid re blooming this year
Im really excited about that.


 Tonight were having left over  nothing better than left over chili that has been doctored up with spaghetti and cheddar cheese all mixed together and baked until bubbly, I actually like it better than just a bowl of Chili....Taste so good.
 I got the Idea from a friend I used to work with she told me about it and brought some to work and I have been making it ever since..

Day Two

I just came in from another morning of shoveling the snow that's two days in a row now not a lot not even an inch, Iam trying to keep it clear befor it turns to ice. I guess I can still do it even at my age I am lucky.
I just cant seem to get into blogging for the new year. I have to force myself. Hopefully it will come back to me. So I will cut this short.
This one is from yesterday we were doing a test.
I thought my pictures have been turning out blurry so Bill took this one maby its me this one looks pretty sharp. taken from inside looking out.
Today is Elvis birthday and also my friend Janet.
 I forgot to send her the birthday card I bought so I will call her.
 If I don't she gets up set she is very touchy like that and thinks I don't like her any more.

This morning they are taking down the decorations at our church.
 I havent decided weather I will go help or not! our niece and nephew are coming over so maby I will pass for this year. It dont take long to do it their is always a lot of help cant decide if I will or not.HUMMM big decision..

Garbage Pick Up


Thanks For Looking

Hugs
Diane Louise
Be Happy My Friend Its A New Day.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for a delightful afternoon - everyone looks happy and healthy - can't ask for much more - juliette warms my heart - love you all xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit, to short!! next time stay longer. the girls went grocery shopping and Cindy and Julie waited for them to come back. they left around 4:00. Just befor they left June called to talk to Bill so all and all it was a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete