enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Summer Flowers _ Cherry Tomato Recipe


WHOW!!
 Its hot and steamy out there already, just walking around taking pictures of my different flowers ( not all to many and some have already faded from this HOT Summer. Also some garden ornaments and special rocks. You know what to bring me if you ever visit.( Special Rocks ) or (Yard Ornaments)..

 I hope this dosent get to boring..
I wish I could have sound effects with Blogg, Abby is snoring Sooo Loud..
Just in case you wondered Abby is clear of the bladder infection but has to continue the special medicine due to the bladder stones and as of yesterday Sally is back on pain meds for a bad back and has to go to a cirapractor on a regular basis for a prevenative. What Next.. LOL
Ok Back to the flowers, rock and ornaments..


 Enjoy!























Yes that's a japanese beetle..







My very first yard ornament, a gift from Aletha many many years ago.
He is still with me.



A trinket brought back from my brothers, our last trip to California.
something that will fit in the suitcase.









Everything is not perfect.
I think he needs some work.



Cant keep this guy out of the bird feeder.


I made this little creation
In paint shop pro.

Thanks for looking at some of my rocks, flowers and ornaments.
I hope you enjoyed my share.

Now to share a great recipe made with cherry tomatoes.

The story about them is special
We were having a party years ago and my Sister in law Virg
 Brought Cherry tomatoes stuffed with tuna salad.
I never had that befor
 loved it, so needless to say it has become one of my favorite summer time ordervers.



Tuna Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes

  
These are from our garden so sweet and delicious..


To make the tuna stuffed cherry tomatoes.

Hollow out your cherry tomato
add your favorite tuna salad and enjoy.

My favorite tuna salad recipe is.
2 to 3 cans albacore tuna drained
finely chopped white onion
finely chopped celery
finely chopped queen olives
a small amount of garlic powder
be careful you dont want the garlic powder to dominate.
moisten to desired consistency with GOOD mayonnaise.
like Hellman's Mayonnaise.








1 comment:

  1. Your blog is full of joy and beauty - I love reading it and hope the heat is not getting to hard to handle - soon it will be gone and winter will be there for you. We have the first signs of spring with blossom on the almond trees.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete