enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Beautiful Day.


 This mornings Sun Rise
Isnt it a beauty.

I turn around and that's the moon.
Really!! 
I brought it in closer so you could get a good look.

Our Beautiful World!!

Everything is beautiful in it's own way.
Like the starry summer night, or a snow-covered winter's day.
And every body's beautiful in their own way.
For every hour that passes by, we know the world gets a little bit older.
It's time to realize that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.



Another week went by and I haven't posted.
I have been so busy doing other things and didnt take the time out of my busy life to visit with you..

This morning Im going to hopefully get a little blogging in.

 We had our 50Th anniversary celebration at our Church it was no big deal it all depends on the person and I wanted it to be low key it was it makes me to nervous.. I was to lazy actually and wanted as little work involved as possible..
Why all the fuss its just a day in our lives like the day befor and the day after.. I dont want to sound like I didnt appreciate what people have done, (Not at all) it was thoroughly enjoyable and I know it came from the kindness of their heart...
Thank you to our very good family and friends who cared enough to help us have a fun time..


Our daughter Cindy and two grand daughters Megan and Brittney and great grand daughter Juliette came over on Saturday and made cup cakes for the occasion, so we could bring them for our special treat. Megan made the cup cakes her own secret recipes and Brittney, Cindy and Julie helped decorate and clean up. It was a totally enjoyable time.




My Girls
I am so lucky to have my girls.
Thank you Girls for caring so much..


That's my guy  of 50 years with out him I wouldn't have my girls..

Another thank you to Aletha and Dennis, Robbie and Wayne.
For coming to our church Sunday  morning.
What a nice surprise and for everything you have done.
 I am overwhelmed the love and kindness you brought with you..


We cant express how thankful we are to have such beautiful family and friends.. 




OK enough sappiness for now.
On with the Photo Share and Recipe..

A few photos taken by Me this past week.


Sally in the window watching Abbie, who is looking at Jockomo the dog next door..


Tomatoes picked yesterday from our garden.


Some one is back to school already.
 I think next week is the official send off for our area.


Our next door neighbor standing in his garden.
He has a real talent, he is the master gardener, every year its always amazing..


Look at those birds out their this morning.
 You see them lined up on the bushes all the way down to the end.
That you cant see, but they really are..


General Tremont


I took this one from inside the house


This one also


It was getting dark out side when I took this one last night.



One more!
 dewie grass next door.


WHOOOPS!!

Almost for got the lonesome dove! watching the world go by at the stop light.




My Recipe Share

Fresh Tomato Salsa

5 to 6 large or 8 to 10 small
tomatoes from the garden chopped
1 vidalia onion grated
2 cloves home grown garlic
8 to 10 hot banana pepper rings chopped
1 small can crushed pineapple drained

This is what I used when I made the salsa
It was delicious.
Serve with yellow corn chips
Enjoy.


And dont forget Im not perfect, but I give it a try.




Thats me showing off the cup cake made by my girls.
Thanks to Robbie for taking the picture.



Some of the people who helped us celebrate.








1 comment:

  1. A very lovely post Diane, - congratulations to you and Bill - it sounds as though you had a lovely celebration with your family and friends.

    Your photographs are beautiful - I always enjoy your blog.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete