enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Changed my Blog background again!
 I  wanted something on the plain side for a change, its always nice  flowers and such, but than that gets boring after a while. Today is going to be busy day again I have to plant the coral bells I bought yesterday. I bought three last year but the local baby rabbit loves them.. That's OK I like instant gratification in the garden. And the new one's look pretty healthy.


 I have to cover up the pots tonight its supposed to get very cold. I dont want to loose everything and the pot's are especially vulnerable to cold. The sun is out this morning I love it!! although its still cool its so great to see the sun once again. It seems like it has been the longest gloom spell around these parts so the sun is a welcome site it makes you feel so much better.
Bill will be coming home Saturday morning, he is technically through Friday but has to stay over night, dont ask why but that's the rule. I already brought almost everything that he had in his room home yesterday. I just left him the necessary things for a few days. He is so happy to be finally going home and so am I. It will be a slight adjustment cooking. I was used to him doing all the cooking when he was here now its me doing the cooking again. He does know I'm a pretty good cook, yep I did cook just he took over the past few years and that became his thing. 


That's the car in the school parking lot behind us that keeps beeping.
 I think he has a problem he has to keep coming out to stop it.


This is a picture I took yesterday evening from inside the house. I am using it for my desk top I thought it was pretty cool with the trees budding out.


 Flowering trees behind our house isn't spring beautiful,
of course when I took this picture the sun wasn't out, but you get the Idea.



re arranged my fountain again
 the birds dont mind at least they get fresh clean water along with it.


Aqua was testing the fire hydrent behing us,
 they let it run for a long time every thing around really got saturated.


There they are Mr and Mrs flying over
I dont know where the family is they usually fly in a family group.
 Maybe they just got married and are on there honeymoon. :)

I mustn't forget to thank our neighbor Millie and John, she brought over two packages of BBQ that they smoked over the weekend. Im saving it for when Bill comes home.
Bill and John always swapped Smoked meat stories.
 I told her the good news that Bill will be home Saturday.
She was thrilled we have been so lucky our neighbors all around us have been so good to us.
 Its just been amazing how lucky we have been.
What a difference in the people out here compared to a big city
 not that our neighbors in the city were not good they were,
 but they are really so much more caring out here.

We have been blessed.

And last of all we went to a beautiful baby shower Sunday for our Great Nephew and his Girl Margaretta
 It was a long ride but well worth it and we thoroughly enjoyed it so happy and excited for the beautiful couple.
Thanks for including us  at this very special time.
The lucky family awaiting the new arrival.


Thats all for this time until next time
Thanks For Looking

If you see any mistakes Im not perfect and I dont pretend to be Im just Me..







2 comments: