enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Im Back! After a glitch in Blogger.


Sorry Folks you GET to miss all my complaining about my crazy week which is almost over.
I typed it yesterday and low and behold Blogger didnt work do to problems and Im not about to go through all that again.
 Lucky you!!
 I will share some of the beautiful photos I have taken this past week hope you like them.
Oh almost forgot  an up date on Bill since he come home.
He has been to two Doctors and  had home care here three times, they installed a monitor device to register his vitals to there main office, a really cool device, he's had a therapist her this week three times already. He's doing so much better he even walked into the Doctors today with just the aid of a walker. After only being home one week and hardly ever walking with a walker the four plus months befor that.. Quite an accomplishnment. He is  down to very few med's so all in all for now things are looking up.

I bought more flowers to plant today marigolds I just happen to like them.
  We are now getting rain and so its by by to the 90s for a while.
I'll plant as soon as the weather will let me.


Thats our beautiful grand daughter she is graduating today from collage
 and will be going on the the university in August.
Way to go Brittney!!
We are so lucky we have three very smart hard working grand children and we are very proud of them.

Here are some photos I snapped behind and in front of our house
( Spring Beauty)
There all from the past few days hope you enjoy them.














Until Next Time
Thanks For Looking!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brittney and well done Bill.

    Your photographs are lovely - they bring so much joy.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is so pretty and brittney tops the cake ~ congratulations ~ I know how proud you are xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Robbie and Linda..

    Big Hugs From Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diane that is good news to here about Bill and I love the photos

    ReplyDelete