enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Finally things are getting settled down and I am getting used to doing every thing!
 Will almost everything.

 I actually charcoal grilled the other day, Pork Chops and Pub Burgers four of each so we can enjoy them during the week and not have to go through all of the work again.
 "thinking ahead"
Of course we will have other things in between that's not all we will eat all week. that's me always looking for a short cut. Because I have so many project going in a single day..
I am quite proud of my self the part I wasn't to crazy about was getting everything ready after it was all covered up for the winter but now all the grills are ready for the season all four of them crazy isn't it who has that many.
 Our gas grill is being repaired by our son in law and he is waiting for a part so I thought why not try so happy I did.
Thats rain on the deck
 I bought the deck wash and preserver to work on that big project next.

  We have been having our usual rain for May like for days and days, hopefully it will clear up for Memorial Day weekend. Irish fest is always held at Gaelic Park and its always a great event, so for there sake I hope its not rainy. I can remember some years it would be a rainy disaster.
I put down new carpet strips under the arbor the old one was there for three years and it needed to be replaced. I know that's weird but actually its not! I dont want all that bird seed growing in the rocks. why!! because Im a nut :) and dont want to be crawling around pulling out the growing bird seed..



Thats it! in the container waiting for the pick up.

Not bad for a Great Grand Mother..
I  trimmed back my burning bush thats it above my neighbor friend told me to try that because only about a fourth of it got leaves this spring.  Its worth a try we'll see what happens. another project I pulled out the Malabo's half didnt work or were broken due to the guy snow blowing our side walk during the winter.
 I replaced them with solar ones something I hopefully will like better than going out there re setting the correct time due to what ever the reason was, and lately there were plenty over the years.

Muffins, Chocolate Candy, I ate half already.
 Angel food cake with cool whip and crushed pineapple to put on top.
All no calorie.
 Just kidding..
Our darling sweet neighbor next door is still trying to fatten us up, not that I need it.
 This week along this is what she brought us. Its nice to have some one give to you! it shows that they really care at least I hope they do..
I guess that's enough blogging the home care nurse is coming to pick up the monitor and I have some vacuuming to do befor she gets here plus go to Walgreen's and drop off  Bills prescriptions that need to be filled.


I sure wont miss all this
 Half or maby more than half the stuff didnt take the correct readings. 
 We would always get a call or they would come over to check it out.
 good by monitors!!

Sharing a few Spring flowers in my yard.



I have a lot more flowers to share but thats another day, I have to get going lots to do..

Like I always say!
Im not perfect so dont expect to read this and expect it to be all perfect because thats just not me..


Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

Thanks For Looking!


3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog flowers look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Diane and always enjoy reading and seeing the images. You are very busy and I hope you are getting some good rest yourself.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here in Adelaide the sky is grey and heavy with rain clouds so your flowers were a welcome sight. thank you for posting them
    RellaB

    ReplyDelete