enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, February 25, 2011



This is not mine I just happen to like Poppies and thought I would share.
I hope your day is happy.

I dont know whats going on with me I havent been in the mood to write in my Blogg.
I'll try to write some thing this morning. We had snow again last night not what they were predicting for two days getting you all stressed out over it. I think we had an inch maby an inch and a half at the most.. Of course Joe came bright and early to clear the drive way normally when its a couple more inches you wait all day. He probably wants to get paid of course. I could have done it their wasent that much.. OH well complain complain LOL.. We are expecting more snow over the weekend so we shall see just how much yes we are tired of snow we broke a record for the most snow fall for February Oh joy I love breaking records especially snow ones.
Of course it always makes for some pretty pictures here are a couple I took this morning.





These were all taken from inside looking out



The necessary Tools of Winter in the Mid West.


I fed the feather friends yesterday evening so I wouldent have to in the morning.


Mrs squirrel taken befor the snow storm.


My bird house my sister wanted to see how I painted it.


My orchids in full bloom a little happiness on a long winter day.


Just in case you wondered Bill is actually up and walking with help from the therispts not far but he is coming along. for those of you who wondered he is progressing slowly but progressing and Im so happy to report that to you. The rash he had all over is gone finally. He is eating real food after all these weeks not a lot but its a good sign.

Here is a recipe share I made this week and loved it.
 so simple.
I got the idea from our youngest grand daughter of course I made it my way with butter and oil.



Brocolli flower heads
2 cloves of minced garlic
enough melted butter and olive oil to coat well
I used 2 talbspoons oil 1/2 stick butter
Saute garlic in oil butter mixture add brocolli and coat well bake 350 in covered dish 20 minutes.
YUMMM


3 comments:

  1. happy to read another cheery blog - tfs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am going to make that I was telling Dennis about it, the bird house looks good I like it there. Glad to know about Bill even thought we talk everyday it is still good news.

    ReplyDelete