enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crazy Weather, Or is It..

OMG What crazy weather we have been having this winter.

Thats Sally and Abbie watching me take pictures.
They are my constant  companions they love their Ma..

 Could it be its my age or the situation I have been having, record breaking snow storms closed down all roads HUGH snow drifts all over the place. little things like that.. 
I don't like all this snow. Its actually snowing really hard again! almost a white out.
Their is  melting from the snow on the roof because its warm enough for that right out side my side door its dripping nice and steady. I put a bucket their so just in case if it freezes I wont have a Ice skating pond right out side the door..  I know its sounds weird but you have to do what you have to do.
  I have to go out to watch the Superbowl with my family..
 They know Im a big football fan and didn't want me to miss out on the party.
 Im not really a big football fan but I do appreciate them asking me.
 Im only a
Bears fan but I will root for the commercials and enjoy half time..

Thats the sign of the Crab I just thought I would throw that in..

Steve took my car yesterday to get the salt off that has been on their for over a month, Oh the joys of living in the Mid West in Winter. It looks so nice and clean I hate to take it out especially in this crappy weather..
Thanks Steve the car wash did a great job, because it looked pretty bad.

My neighbor made a big bowl of Chicken and dumplings for us yesterday and wanted to bring it over she is in her 80s. I said absolutely not I will go their and get it.  What a jem they are so kind hearted and caring We sure got lucky when we moved here.

Not much to talk about at this time Bill is still in the hospital it will be five weeks this Thursday what a awful thing he has been going through. Chemo allergic reaction to antibiotics and so many other problems showing up due to the treatments. Yesterday he was a slight little better and they said today again very slight. I don't want to get my hopes up I was told not to, they can slip back again just to let you know he has a long long recovery. And all prayers for him will be greatly appreciated.

I have been going out with the dogs all morning I have to have a poo pie sample from Sally to take to the Vet tomorrow will what the heck and when is she going to go this is ridiculous she hasn't gone yet.. I know you wanted to know that as a matter of fact they haven't eaten today their food just sitting their since yesterday. I think I will throw it away and give them fresh food. I usually don't ever let it sit that long.
I have to go out and feed the birds Its been a couple of days and their are a lot of birds out by the arbor where we feed them, they know colder weather will be coming in about Tuesday according to the weather report. Like a high of 12. Like I said Winter in the Mid West.. Gotta Love it..  

That's all the complaining and crying from me today.
 Have a great what ever it is morning, noon or night when you read this.

And all your dreams will come true.






4 comments:

  1. Oh dear Diane you are having it tough at the moment. Hope things sort out and settle for you and that Bill will be home soon with you.'

    Take care, Love and hugs,

    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane what do I tell you think postive. Ask Linda look what she went thru and look now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there - once again the sun will shine and things will settle down - all our prayers and hugs are for you and uncle bill xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your support to all who have left me messages and to those who havent but in their heart they give me support.. I cant thank you enough.

    ReplyDelete