enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Snow Disaster 2 2 2011


I dont know how and what to say to begin this blogg .
 I havent written for a few days.
Bill is gravely Ill  and I have been very depressed.
I like to only share happy things happening in my life.
And lately I havent had that many.
Iam thankful that Steve is staying with me at this time.
 I know if he wasent some one in my family would deffinately try to be with me.
I dont want to put that extra burden on them so I try to drive to and from the hospital my self of course I did miss the exit to get off to go the first time I attempted by my self but I managed to know enough to get off as soon as I could and get right back on and get off at the right exit.
WHEEEW that was a scarry time..

Here  is something else that is pretty scarry.


This is one drift I could reach out side my front door.
 their is one behind it that I couldent reach that is even higher.
Their are drifts up to eight to ten feet I heard on the news.

First to all who live in this desasterst time I hope you got home or to a destination safe.
Family and Friends do not be JELOUS be THANKFUL if you were lucky enough to NOT be apart of this snow disaster. it sounds like fun but it is NOT its a dangerous big disaster for many. People and many farm animals.
It is still snowing in my area fourteen hours to be exact as I type this. Snow drifts up to five feet all around areas of our property. Thunder and lightning last night I am so happy we havent as of now lost our power. I hope non of my family and friends who are effected by this storm have lost their power and are safe in their homes or if not able to get home safe where ever you were able to get to.That is so inportant not to be with out power and food. Thank God I have Steve staying with me I know I would be so afraid being here by my self at this time. Main roads are closed downcars are abandned on the high ways. In some of the countys around Illinois they arent even running snow plows do to the snowing conditions. some people have been stranded in their cars for 10 hours they have been using snow mobiles to rescue people from their stranded cars. 1.300 planes canceled. one thing I just heard is you cant get off the high way because you cant get off the exit ramps from the high snow drifts.
Snow plows are also getting stuck all over the high ways.
All major high ways are closed down. Wind gusts up to 67 miles in some areas.



Sorry have to cut this short goofed up my blog settings and have to figure out what went wrong..Be Safe out their

Hugs Diane Louise

1 comment: