enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Photos


This photo of the moon I took last night.
I didnt look it up, but it sure does look like a full moon.


Abbie enjoying the grass again!
 We finally got the big snow melt after over two months of snow on the ground.


The herds of geese enjoying the spring like temperature's they couldn't stop flying over head all morning afternoon and evening squawking their heads off it was comical and so much fun to watch them.


Our Church flag off in the distance, I like the effect of the bare branches gracefully hanging down partially blocking.


More Geese they were delighted.


I know I have a fascination with the geese, they make me happy flying over and chattering away.
Every time I step out side lately you can hear them chattering away but cant always see them, their off in the distance some where.


Another random flag flying in the breeze behind our house at the school.


I like this one of my neighbors winter looking trees.


Here is one looking down the street after the big snow.
That's the neighbors dog prints in the snow.



Lots of snow.



Snow All Gone!

Hurray!!

I do love the snow but always happy to see it go as well.



The dove was watching me take pictures.


No he wasn't!
 If you look close he was curled in a ball sleeping.




I liked this random cloud formation taken this morning.

For those who wondered Bill is still in the hospital and doing better, he has had a very rough time as you can tell by his long extensive stay it will be coming up on seven weeks. The good news is yesterday we visited him and he was pretty talkative and alert and they are talking of transferring him to a rehab center for rehabilitation coming up this week befor he is able to come home.
Please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

I hope you enjoyed the photos.


5 comments:

  1. great pics ~ we're praying hard (I think God is listening, too!) Love all your blooming flowers all over the blog TFS xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane - your photographs are always so interesting - glad the snow has gone for you.
    Good news about Bill - hopefully he will be home soon. I know all about those extended stays in hospital - the things you miss (your own bed and bathroom) and mostly being away from family and slotted into visiting "hours" I hope he continues to make good progress.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, it would be lonely with out the three of you, thanks so much..

    Hug from Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures Diane, I like the ones of your garden too. You must work very hard in it.
    Good news regarding Bill, I do hope he continues to improve and is home soon.
    RellaB

    ReplyDelete