enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Morning! cool dreary here today.

Whow I miss Summer already. I like fall but not when the sun dosent shine, that sounds like a title for a song. I have been so busy these past few days. I had a lot of drawing to do in PSP. Bill and I got our flu shots Sunday we went to Jewel our local grocery store at the pharmacy they were giving out flu shots. No one was waiting I couldent believe it! so I said lets just get it over with and we did. The next day Bill got sick he ran a pretty high fewer 102.8 will that scarred me and he could hardly walk. So I had him take Tylenol thats what he is allowed to take. Today he is so much better, but I told him no running around today he likes to run here and run their.. Yesterday he made 3 trips out running around and he was sick, the story of his life LOL. Aletha came over to help me with my computer we own a internet group together and wouldent you know we had a power failure due to the high winds,she didnt let me know she was coming she was suppost to come on Tuesday OH well she didnt get to help me maby another time. Of course they fixed the problem 5 minutes after she left they fixed it right behind my house on the pole we waited and waited they just sat in their truck for the longest time and she was worried about her dog who is old and having problems. She left and Cindy came over, she just missed Aletha by 10 minutes she was hoping to get here befor she left. After Cindy left Trish, Sara and Freda came over another miss they were dissapointed because they missed Cindy and Aletha.. Some day we will all get to be here at the same time.LOL I'll take a picture... The Parakeets are still hanging around they both were eating together on the feeders I dont know how much longer! the temp is dropping into the 40s at night and I dont know if they will survive and believe me they dont want to get caught.. we have tried. Thats all for now have to get some dusting done befor I can write in it LOL


Here is a resent photos of them on the feeder together, we call them blue boy and lavender lady..

No comments:

Post a Comment