enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sharing a photo of Blue Boy


We named him Blue Boy

Whow !! a gloomy start today! although I cant complain but why change now LOL. We finally had rain yesterday after about 20 days of no rain at all. I cleaned up the area early today where we have our bird feeders. I usually do that about once a week. We add fresh seed to the feeders every day their are so many birds around here and they look forward to the fresh seed. We also have a couple of parakeets who look forward to it as well. I do worry about them as they will not survive our winters here and believe me when I say they do not want to get captured!! because we have tried. Their is also another one that is almost all white. I didnt take a picture of her yet I hope to soon. She is a little skiddish not as tame as blue boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment