enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009



OK I dont know what happened! I didnt do it, but my followers dissapeared. I reported it so who knows what they will do about it. I can go into post and they show up but not on the dashboard.. AHHHH technoligy what can I say. Its raining today again I made a mistake 23 days with out rain I thought it was 20. Its the Mid West dont they realize we get a lot of rain here in September. LOL I walked home from a meeting at my Church thru the field, I was out of breath, boy am I out of shape. I can remember walking 3 miles with Bob and Bill 4 or 5 times a week and it was nothing. Time to start thinking about going to the Mall to walk. Iam working on making new web pages for our recipe Chapter in the group Aletha and I are in partnership with another Lady. What was I thinking LOL I must have had a brain cramp when I started that project. I keep changing it hopefully I will finally like the finished product.. OK like I said Iam not the perfect speller so excuse any mistakes.. CHOW From Me WHOW That rain is really coming down..

No comments:

Post a Comment