enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, September 25, 2009


The Cage Bill bought, hope it works.


Beautiful Sun Rise this week, isnt it beautiful.


Whow what a day I was so busy working out side trimming all over the place with the edger gosh that is a hard job after a while it feels like it weighs 50 Lbs. I am not crazy about it but it has to be done and as long as Iam able I will do it (good exercise). I also did some cleaning up of the plants trimming here and their I spent 4 hours working out side so what does that say LOL I did a lot.. Bill used the riding mower and went around the edge with the push mower. I didnt have much computer time today and thats ok have to break away now and then . Our flying free parakeets are having a ball free as can bee, the little buggers dont want to even go near the cage Bill bought for them so we can rescue them befor our nasty fall gets here. Our next door neighbor went on a trip to South Carolina for about 10 days I know they are going to have a great time they went to visit their son they take a lot of trips during the year they are lucky they are able to do that both being in their 80s and their daughter went along with them as always.. They gave me a key to their house and a plate full of fudge to die for!! I sure dont need the fudge but its so good LOL. Thats it from me today have other things that I should be doing. Here are a couple of photos. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment