enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Photo and Recipe Share, Chocolate Chip Turtle Cookies

Im Back after a very busy busy week!


I took this picture last night, I thought the clouds looked pretty.

I have been doing the usual watering this and that
 all around me everyone's grass is brown, not mine.. I water I cant stand brown grass silly I know but thats me..
 I know its only grass BUT..
I have also been going to the Vet, doing the dishes constantly, even though I have a dish washer, laundry,  carpet cleaning seven rooms, dusting, vacuuming, shopping, going to Cindy 3 of the days and watering her things and letting her dogs out. You know all the fun things that go with every day happenings.. I swear it never ends..
 I need a vacation.. I wish Bill was well enough to take one maybe this winter Hoping ..
 I did take a lot of pictures as well this week I will post some.

  I have a yummy recipe to share..
 I bought these amazing cookies at the local store and I just had to look for a recipe.
 They were delicious..
I am a big cookie fan..

First a picture share befor the recipe share.


A night photo of my church.


Full Moon pretty isnt it..


Birds on the wire..


Neighborhood Ren checking out the bird houses. Then he left.

 The last baby bird left in the bird house.
 There were about 5 or 6 birds trying to coax him out.
It was really comical he was really afraid but he's finally gone. 





Thats all for the photo share
 Hope you saw something you liked. 




Chocolate Chip Turtle Cookies


1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups (12oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 caramels, each cut into 8 pieces
1 cup pecans, chopped
If you like I suggest adding
2 Tablespoons of Hershey coco powder.

Heat oven to 375ºF.

Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts, caramel and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.





2 comments:

  1. My friend Narelle and I were talking about how lovely your garden is - she too will like to see these photographs.

    Your recipe is good too and what busy days you are having. I too hope that Bill will be well enough to allow you to have a holiday soon.

    Love and hugs and thanks for sharing your life with us.

    Linda.

    ReplyDelete