enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Day after my Birthday!

I apologize in advance for all the bad grammar and everything else that you might find wrong.
Sorry!!

Wow what a week! I cant say it was non eventful, far from it.. We started celebrating our birthdays Sunday and finished yesterday..

Sunday we all went out to Lone Star steak house, my choice. It was good but I wish I would have had their burger because that's what I wanted to go there for in the first place,.  I like there Blue Cheese bacon burger, not diet food... Next time I will NOT change my mind..
I don't know who took the pictures but there all blurry
Maybe its a good thing. LOL
That's Julie and I ready to blow out the candles.
One of her favorite things to do..
Wednesday we all met at Chipotle in Frankfort,(Mexican) Cindy's choice since her birthday is in the same week as mine, and Wednesday was her birthday. It was pretty good its not a fancy place, its fairly new and clean so don't get me wrong thinking its a dump...  I enjoyed the food its like going to sub way you get the idea.. They build your meal kind of place. I had the steak boat with lime rice not bad, actually pretty good. Lime rice I have to check on how to make it since I'm on a lime kick lately.
The girls brought over a Italian Cream Cake to sing the birthday song and have me blow out the candles. I cant believe it took three trys to finally blow them out. Must be an old age thing..:)
 I got an extra special card from Julie who wrote it out while sitting at my computer.
That's it below..

I got beautiful flowers from the family and of course the to die for cake..


Sorry the pictures were so blurry I don't know what happened.
And from my neighbor a pretty arraignment and fudge just what I need.
I love her fudge and the Italian Cream Cake. Everyone know me and my favorites..


Here are a couple of pictures taken by me this week enjoy them.



Constant feeding  are they noisy, and so adorable.
I don't know if you can see but there are three of them in their.
It was in the 90s today so I imagine it was pretty hot in there.
Abbie and Sally enjoying the cool grass.
 I just watered it so its nice and cool.

My Russian Sage finally blooming.



Our Tomato plants are growing tall, there are a lot of green ones.
We  ate two ripe ones this week and they were delicious so sweet..
Nothing like home grown tomatoes.


Mr Dove perched on top of our house a great look out.


Morning Sun Rise


I like this strip effect from the suns reflection.


My perennial garden filling out nicely.


Our Sun Set.


Eight birds perched on the neighbors roof watching me take pictures.


Time for me to close for today.
Like I always say don't expect me to be perfect because that is just not me.
How much fun would that be any way..
Thanks for looking I hope you seen something you like.
Recipes coming up this week. I have so great ones to share.

Catch you later Be happy.
















2 comments:

  1. Diane I am glad you had a beautiful birthday and your photographs are great. Enjoy all the fuss and attention - you deserve it.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog love the pictures

    ReplyDelete