enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Stormy Monday!!


Our Fathers Day was great! we have to enjoy every day and why not. Life is to short not to..

We had a very stormy night and morning, it looks like its going to be here for a few more days. So we have to make the best of a rainy week.
Here are a couple of photos I took of our fathers day and our stormy morning Hope you enjoy them.
Margaretta Ville for a day.
Delicious!!




Thanks to everyone for all there help!

Stormy Sky this morning..



Thats all for today
And as always dont expect me to be perfect I am NOT..
But I do try...











 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely family photographs Diane - and your stormy ones are great too. I love your pics., Glad Father's Day was good. We are having stormy winter weather at the moment and it was a very rough night.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete