enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 Ramblings from me today!
Now that Memorial Day Weekend is over, I think it's time to change the page.
 I spent almost the entire day yesterday out side doing this and that! cleaning out the bird feeder from the long winter, the seed starts to grow from all the rain.  I usually have to dig everything out of the bottom tubes at least twice a year. Spring and Fall.
We have had beautiful weather the past few days, so I spent it making sure there were no weeds growing in the rock borders, all around the house and watering all my pots.

Joe finally came and cut the grass yesterday he came by his self his helper was off for the holiday weekend.




Bill grilled the day before Memorial Day, it was cold and rainy not surprising almost every memorial weekend we get some kind of rain it wouldn't be the Mid West if we didn't.
Brittney made the fries they like home made fries with our steaks.


The two Chefs Bill and Bill!


Cindy and Megan helped set the table and clean up after our meal.
I know your wondering where was I!! no one thought to take my picture and its just as well I probably looked like a wreck.

Below are a couple of picture shares from the back.

The sign kept falling off so I just stuck it under there.
It Works..

The tree out side my window.



Our Rhododendrom


My Pink Peony


Red and White Petunias
 Cindy didn't have room for.So I couldn't throw them away, their new home.

I better close for now the therapist is coming early!
SO  like I always say Don't expect me to be perfect because that's just not Me..








2 comments:

  1. Very nice I love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as though your weekend was lovely and nice to see Bill well enough to enjoy it all too.

    Your garden is a picture and I am so pleased you shared it with us.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete