enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Morning!
Rain in my home town today.
Abbie is having trouble waking up.


I Hope to finish this short Blog befor noon..
I always have so many things to do to keep me busy, that's what happens when your fussy and want every thing done and in order.
I must brag Im so lucky I have amazing neighbors.
 I have to share one neighbor brought me a fresh plate of home made fudge the other day and another one brought me a plant yesterday.
Now I feel bad I haven't made anything lately to share with them at all this year.

Maybe one of these days Ill take a ride to the old neighborhood and go to my favorite bakery and bring them back one of their famous cheese cakes,
Im over due.


Of course I ate some.. Yes it was delicious.

Today is a women's group I belong to at our church my turn to serve. I didnt make anything I am bringing tiramisu from the local grocery store.
I  had it befor and it's amazing, Im also bringing chocolate cup cakes with green frosting in honor of St Patrick's Day.
 Tonight starts the Lenten soup suppers at church! every Wednesday they have soups, sandwiches and desserts for the next six weeks its a great time to go and be a part of.
Every week its a different group that prepares the goodies. This year my turn comes up March 23rd Im bringing sandwiches. Also this year Im not the comity chair just a worker and sharer and that's fine with me I have more than enough going on in my life.

For those who would like an up date Bill is slowly making progress. I talk to him on his cell phone several times a day and he has his computer with him. I go to visit him at least 5 times a week. And our family tries to go as much as they can with their busy lives. Steve will be picking him up and bringing him to the Doctor tomorrow Ill meet them their.
 It will be the first time in two months he is finally able to do what we all take for granted. Its good to have him out of the hospital.
Thank you for all the letters, cards, e mails, phone calls and well wishes posted by our loving family and friends.
  Bill and I cant thank you enough they have meant so much to us.

While I was typing my feathered friend payed me a visit.
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take his picture.


The story of the picture below is one that I must share.
After Bill went into the hospital my picture rotating frame stopped on Bills picture and hasn't moved on to the next one.  I just left it their, I didnt know what that meant but I could unplug it and plug it back in but I like the Idea that he is keeping watch so I wont be changing it any time soon.
 Just thought I would share this with you.


Thanks For Looking
I have a lot I should be doing or Ill be late.

Diane Louise


3 comments:

  1. He is saying do not change anything I will be home soon. Nice blog I see you have coral bells plant. Those are nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stories - your pups are adorable - love the story about uncle bill's photo freezing - wow xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thanks Aletha and Robbie.. :)

    ReplyDelete