enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, June 25, 2009


Hi Me again:
We are going out to dinner with our book club at 6:30, were going to a resturant we have never been to so I am curious about that. Iam not looking forward to going out the door because its so hot. We have been in a heat wave all week 90 plus every day and thats HOT. We are not used to that kind of weather. I dont want to complain to much because we look forward to warm weather about Dec, Jan and Feb when we have our nasty cold weather. Yester day june 24th was a sad day for my Sister Sara, Trish and Freda. Sara went up to Billys room to call him for dinner and found him dead, he had a heart attack lying on his bed. I have to get ready to go out.WHOOPS I forgot to mention we went swimming yesterday in Cindys pool it was so much fun and I couldent believe I actually was able to fit into my old bathing suit its a good thing because I dont think I would have gone out and bought one LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment