enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, June 18, 2009






Diane's Here!



Its another rainy day in Bourbonnais, we cut the grass exciting isnt it LOL. I am so glad as it was getting very long waiting for Steve to get back from a vacation to do it. We have been having rain daily for a few days now I think we broke a record for the crappyist June. Bill and I enjoyed cutting and trimming the grass when its not to hot ,as long as we are able good exercise as well. Megan came over yesterday for a few hours to wait for Julie to get out of Summer School. She goes 3 days a week Monday, Wednesday & Friday in the morning from 8:30 until 12:30 its more of a play time for her and to be around other children. Growing up in a house with all adults she really enjoys Summer School. I planted more mini Roses yesterday Bill bought me 3 more and I just love them they are beautiful. I think I have 13 in my rose garden it looks so pretty. The flower gardens are doing well I will post a couple of pictures of some of my flowers.






No comments:

Post a Comment