enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Looking out the front. Peach Smoothie.




The sun is trying to come out but its pretty cloudy still this morning.



Looking out the front door, the mums are starting to bloom. I have them every where..
Most of the white ones I transplanted from one major plant that was here when we bought the house.
 I never planted them before moving here, I had no Idea they were so hardy..
I love them! after the annuals start to fade from the heat the mums start.



Sharing my next door neighbors rose of Sharon, I thought it was so pretty.



This is the first year I planted alyssum's in front, they did really well. of course everything I plant in front does well. It gets a lot of sun. m
Next year I think I will plant the purple and pink ones just for a little more color.



Sharing a photo out side our fence standing in the neighbors yard.
The rose arbor is just doing OK not as well as I would like.
Feeding the birds there just about wipes it out.
Or I should say birds and squirrels he insist on eating the bird seed.



Believe me the birds are having a fit over him in there feeder.
I guess Ill have to go out there and scare him off.



Sharing my grasses, the lighter one I trans planted some from the front last year.
 Its doing quite well this year back there.
I'm glad I did, because I dug up the one in the front and its really a pretty grass.

Sharing a recipe for Peach Smoothie we had a free one coming.
 When we went to Panara for lunch the other day and we really loved the smoothie.






Peach Smoothie




Ingredients

  • 2 cups milk
  • 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
  • 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 5 ice cubes

Directions

  • In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Thanks For Looking 



I hope you seen something you liked.



1 comment:

  1. I like the first photo of the tree branches against the cloudy sky. It is a bit like trees against a winter twilight sky when every branch and twig shows so clearly against the sky. As usual your garden is so pretty you must work very hard it in. RellaB

    ReplyDelete