enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photo Share & Fontana Dip



 
Good Morning or maybe its Afternoon or Evening
 What ever it is I hope you are happy and having a super fantastic day..

I was out there and took a few more pictures this past week and weekend.
I also had a recipe to share a friends daughter gave it to me when we all went out to Breakfast the other morning..

well to my  surprise none of my pictures showed up on here sad to say.


This recipe I got from my friends daughter

Fontana Cheese Dip




1 brick of fontana cheese
place in oven proof dish sprinkle with olive oil
 sprinkle on top Oregano, Basil and Parsley.
Not too much you don't want it to be to overpowering.
place in 350 oven until melted serve with desired bread sticks or crackers
Enjoy!

















1 comment:

  1. I really like the photos you are really getting some great shots love the recipe

    ReplyDelete